Outriders: How to get Coup de Grace Deliverer accolade with Trickster
Kill an enemy afflicted with at least 4 different status effects.
We’re going to use a combination of status effects from weapons, skills, and mods on gear that add effects to skills.
You don’t have to use the exact same status effects, but here’s one possible path to complete the accolade.
Four Status Effects
- Mod: Burning Bullets
- Description: Shots inflict Burn on enemies. Cooldown of 8 seconds.
- Status Effect: Burn
- Skill: Slow Trap
- Description: Create a spacetime Anomaly sphere that inflicts Slow onto enemies and projectiles for 10 seconds.
- Status Effect: Slow
- Skill: Hunt The Prey
- Description: Select an enemy and teleport behind them, receiving a 53 Shield bonus.
- Status Effect: None
- Mod: Radiation Jump
- Description: Hunt The Prey: Inflict Vulnerable to the enemy you teleport behind.
- Status Effect: Vulnerable
- Mod: Weakening Zone
- Description: Slow Trap: Enemies entering the sphere are afflicted with Weakness.
- Status Effect: Weakness
I completed the accolade on a Breacher in the Terra Infirma side quest from Shira.
In the second half of the mission, run all the way around, across the bridge, turn left on to the ramp, and you’ll find a Breacher heading toward you.
Here’s what you do:
- Teleport to Breacher using Hunt The Prey to apply Vulnerable status effect.
- Cast your Slow Trap to apply Slow and Weakness status effect.
- Kill Breacher with weapon to apply Burn status effect.
If you did it right, you should see the accolade pop up. Here’s a video: